Little Calendar Paintings

Tuesday, March 6, 2007


in the mood for tea


I love making tiny paintings. These are just some of the ones I use as calendars for websites.
They take a while to paint, but I enjoy every hour. None of these use special brushes or stamps these are all hand painted.
The "tea girl" is one of a set of girls I am making. Cartoonish but I like her


Barnegat Light in New Jersey is a good theme for a calendar I think!


This is animated. I wish I could animate the falls but, I don't know enough for that yet.




I love the scenery of America. The vast Plains are inspiration for this tiny painting.

3 comments:

  1. these are lovely, you capture vast landscapes in miniature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! What's the longest it's ever taken you to do one of your mini's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Longest is couple of weeks working a bit each day, but only cuz I keep going back and refining
    I do it all with a simple brush, no special effects usually.
    So takes time.

    ReplyDelete