Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Several of the advertisements I made are being featured now in national magazines. Just waiting to be paid for them now.
It is exciting that my work is in such large magazines
I got paid for the work on the web headers and that was very exciting!
I have had to put my own art on hold while doing professional work but I enjoy both so it isn't a problem.

Have you seen this generator site? You can select your own photo of picture to replace the one on it and add your own title.
You will find it HERE

5 comments:

  1. that burka needs a violet feather for the cap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the many publications of your work in large magazines! It's great that you can make a living doing something you truly love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Keli :).


    Sultan, you can loan her your feather from your turban!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemon, that is so totally cool!!! Mazel tov!!!!

    Sultan, I found a feather outback we could use. It's rather tatty and looks like something crapped on it. Sounds like a perfect match to me. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete