Chickadee

Monday, March 16, 2009

It's been a bit since I last posted. I have just been a bit lazy I suppose. But I have been drawing all along.

Here is today's work:
A chickadee on fire thorn branch. I used a photograph for inspiration.
This drawing took about an hour to do.
I plan to do more nature pictures for my blog as decorations.




This is another banner I am working on for Lemon Lime Moon.
I love painting the dunes at the Jersey Shore.




Just a fun little drawing I made this morning.

5 comments:

  1. your work keeps improving, and the bird looks fantastic too, and painstakingly done

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detail on the bird is amazing!

    Happy St. Patty's Day...from Patty herself (not a saint though lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird is awesome! I tossed it bird feed, but it hit the monitor and bounced off. Jeff slapped me because it hit him in the eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie...your art is beautiful. I love your beach banner on your other blog, as well as this one, too! The Passing Storm banner above is stunning! Beautiful work! Susan

    ReplyDelete