Snowing, Working, Keeping Busy

Sunday, February 25, 2007




Its snowing outside heavily right now.
Last week it was sunny and a bit warm, but now its freezing cold and a thick snow is falling on the cedars and pines.
The bay is still frozen over in spots.
I am working on some weather minis now for my blogs also. Later, after I get a bit better at them, perhaps I will put them up for others to use also.

Another header for the Lemon Blog that I made:


For Chanukah I added an animated menorah:


And this skating girl is new also:

I am off to make that little pot of hot coffee my body seems to crave right now.
Til next time thank you for coming and keep warm!

5 comments:

  1. both are lovely and remind you of how warm it is to be indoors on a cold winter's day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment *LOL*
    Just stopping by here before I head for work. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and after spending all day in the snow... I can really appreciate your header all the more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is needink koffee to keep varem when you are beink able to buy already a pint kerosene and a match far a dollar twenty at Home Depot?

    ReplyDelete