When Things Get Too Personal

Monday, April 23, 2007




I am up late. It is 3:15AM but I have some work to do on a painting that I don't wish to lose the inspiration for and also, well, I am hungry!
The voting opened on the JIB awards HERE. ( Go vote for Sultan Knish , Cosmic X and Creedmore)
Anyone can vote.
I was nominated for my LemonLimeMoon blog but under a category as a personal blog.
It is not a personal blog. It is a current events blog so obviously no one will vote for it since the category makes no sense and why waste a vote on a blog that just simply doesn't belong there , rather than use it on one that does?
Am I disappointed? Well in a way, but not about the votes or awards. Just that no one seemed to *get* what my blog was about.
Anyway, I turned the nomination down, but it seems they have not taken my name off the voting list.
Someone actually voted for me !! Its probably someone who never read the blog God love them. LOL.

til next time I leave you with a smile

2 comments:

  1. well personally i think your blog defies easy and simple categorization

    but the work you put into it and the readers you have are very real

    ReplyDelete