My Real Age!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

This is really pretty accurate Sigh.. I am just a big kid most times.
These little tests are kind of fun to take.




You Are 15 Years Old



Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.



13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.



20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!



40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

3 comments:

  1. I'm apparently still stuck backward in time

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of them!!!does that make me really really old?my grandkids think Iam a kid in a old ladys body.and my daugthers think Iam old,but young at heart some times.
    thanks for stopping on my blog.and thanks for saying you like my pictures.its nice to hear that the things my eyes see bless others.the Lord made me a nature lover long ago.and the beauty of things catch my eye.thank God for didital cameras.or Id still be having t paint my views.and Id lose so many.

    God bless you and have a wonderful week and great weekend.

    ReplyDelete