Making Emoticons and Getting Creeped Out

Monday, May 28, 2007


I am making some new emoticons for blogs.
Here is a thinking girl pondering the rain. I call it California dreaming.
I will sell them eventually I think ..or give them away to people.. I just am not sure yet.
I draw them pixel by pixel then animate the drawing.

I uploaded this to tinypic to show on here and they have videos now. Some are really offensive. Most of them , in fact. Just a bunch of people doing mindless stuff.
You don't even have to go inside the video area look at them , they just have samples up , stills you can see to make you want to watch them, or in my case to creep me out badly
There is one of this creepy little chinese kid superimposed over a girls body..its just creepy and sick. I don't find that kind of thing even mentally normal.
Also, I resent this stuff thrown right in your face as an advertisement.
Some people's ideas of fun are what I consider mentally deranged frankly.

2 comments:

  1. your work is wonderful and i definitely think you could and should sell it

    tinypic is photobucket i think these days... which is basically myspace... which means unsupervised teens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your Passing Storm blog through Lemon Lime Moon link through the Sultan's blog. "I LOVE IT."

    Great job ... what a talent God has given you. May you use it as often as you can for Him. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you.

    I to have a simple teaching blog, but it's about life's questions and how the best answers come from Jesus.

    Blessings ...

    ReplyDelete