Snowman for You

Sunday, December 16, 2007

its a rainy blustery night outside. I was about to get to bed when I had a hankering to make a snowman. Since there is no snow I drew him and of course once i drew him I had to bring him to life a bit with animation.

If you like him you can have him if you click here. I have right click disabled on here to protect some of my stuff (dream on..lol) so I put the snow man on another silly blog I have..
Yes, I have a ton of blogs. Some for practice, some I made as gifts for people and I maintain them for them, etc. So this one I will put give aways on til I figure out a better way. His bottom is a bit ragged..sorry. But on a white background you cant see that it is. So he will look nice on most white backgrounds.

Anyway you can use him in email or on your site to annoy people or whatever you wish to do.

4 comments:

  1. They're all terrific! My favorite so far has been the header with Sultan Knish in red and black...

    Very classy Italian look, especially with the gold NYC skyline and Yerusalayim.

    But I like the blue header too, as well as the moon over NYC. The Rosh Chodesh header, I'll call it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowy windy with the flickering candle. I would love to have that on my blog with credit to you. Sal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sent them out to you. Hope they arrive safely.

    ReplyDelete