Monday Monday..

Monday, July 16, 2007



Its a really breezy day today and its really lovely when its like that, I think .
There are literally hundreds of tadpoles in the pond and baby fish. Just what I don't need. But the lilies and parrot feather are looking good and it gets complements from everyone who sees it.
A chipmunk loves it! He sits on the side daily for hours gazing in , cooling off. He washes his face in it and drinks from it. Doves congregate around it also and it provides a place for Mr. Bunny to get a refreshing drink also.
H.wants me to make a mast head of fireworks at night. So I began one yesterday.
I also have to make her a map of the United States that blinks in certain areas so I have to start the drawing on that and get the animation done. Her company wants a new website and so I will be making some ideas up for them.
Most people seem to stick with the generic templates they get and never do much with them. If they are happy with that , its cool. But for me its boring. I love to change the templates around, write new html for them and experiment with color and pictures etc. To me, thats the fun of having blogs.
I have made headers for most people I know...they just don't know it .

Looks like rain and now accu weather says thunderstorms are heading in. So it will not be an outside day. Typical though, watered the lawn a bit yesterday as it was kind of dry. Now come the storms.

Anyway, here is a sticker I made
I am not sure what for. I suppose for anyone who would want one or could use one, though I have no clue as to what they would do with it. But, I kind of like it.
So if you want one, just ask and its yours.

2 comments:

  1. i love the lemonade button, it's up on cityminute now

    your headers are always gorgeous...and few can really recreate so many headers the way you do

    and we'd all love to see any other headers you're working on

    how do the fish and tadpoles get along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemonade with Lemon--pink or yellow--is always a summer treat.

    kelia ata

    ReplyDelete