Blessing of Little Chicklettes

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

There is a cute site that allows you make your own little avatar for blog, email or whatever. I animated this one below, and redrew the face with open eyes in order to do so, but they are cute even as still frame pictures.
You can make your own Chick HERE. They are quite cute.

my birthday chick.

I am working on new calendars with glass "coverings" over them now.





The glass hides some of the painting but, overall I kind of like them. If you stop by, let me know what you think as well, and make yourself a little Bless This Chick avatar and show me ok? I would love to see them.

4 comments:

  1. these are really lovely and neat, they remind me of glass frames sold in stores

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make really pretty pretty stuff and the beach looks like a photograph

    ReplyDelete